NEW SESSION BEGINNING...

A new session of STAND will begin on Monday, September 14. For more information, please visit www.the52project.com and click on the links for "Stand." Our last session together was WONDERFUL... you won't want to miss this study!

Ready to jump in? Why not take a picture of your rainy day shoes (or you know... boots, flip-flops, bare feet... whatever!) E-mail your photo to the52project@gmail.com And we'll post them with your first name along the side-bar.

Can't wait to study with you!!!
Love, Mary

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Verses that struck me out of Psalm 40:
vs. 3 - I'm curious what a "new song" means . ..is it a testimony of God's grace in my life? I love that that "new song" inspires others to trust in the Lord! That's what I want my life to do!
vs. 5 - again, recounting God's goodness VERBALLY
vs. 9 - again, PROCLAIMING what God has done!
vs.10 - this really hit me - I do not want to "hide" what God has done; I want to speak about Him freely, but in order to do that, I have to be daily IN His presence, SEEING Him work in my life so that I have something to share!The Lord be exalted! His love endures forever, through everything we go through, through our own histories! Sometime this weekend I'm going to write my own "Psalm 136" . . .the history of Lori, with "His love endures forever" after every event, to remind me that at every stage of my life, God has been there. - Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment