NEW SESSION BEGINNING...

A new session of STAND will begin on Monday, September 14. For more information, please visit www.the52project.com and click on the links for "Stand." Our last session together was WONDERFUL... you won't want to miss this study!

Ready to jump in? Why not take a picture of your rainy day shoes (or you know... boots, flip-flops, bare feet... whatever!) E-mail your photo to the52project@gmail.com And we'll post them with your first name along the side-bar.

Can't wait to study with you!!!
Love, Mary

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thank you Lord for forgiving my sins. Always. Thank you Lord for providing a plan for me to conquer sin. Always. Thank you Lord for your patience and gentleness. Thank you that I can look back at the past and see how you have changed me and saved me from myself. Thank you for the way my kids hug me. :) Thank you for guarding and protecting them. Thank you for friends!
- Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment