NEW SESSION BEGINNING...

A new session of STAND will begin on Monday, September 14. For more information, please visit www.the52project.com and click on the links for "Stand." Our last session together was WONDERFUL... you won't want to miss this study!

Ready to jump in? Why not take a picture of your rainy day shoes (or you know... boots, flip-flops, bare feet... whatever!) E-mail your photo to the52project@gmail.com And we'll post them with your first name along the side-bar.

Can't wait to study with you!!!
Love, Mary

Friday, July 3, 2009

THE HAPPINESS OF THOSE WHO TRUST IN THE LORD

PSALM 34:1-8 I will bless the Lord at all times. His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make its boast in the Lord. The humble shall hear of it and be glad. Oh, magnify the Lord with me, And let us exalt His name together. I sought the Lord, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears, They looked to Him and were radiant, And their faces were not ashamed. The poor man cried out, and the Lord heard him, And saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him, And delivers them. Oh taste and see that the Lord is good. Blessed is the man who trusts in HIM!


A quote that I love and want to SHARE:
"I would prefer one mouthful of Christ's love
and one sip of His fellowship
than a whole world of carnal delights.
- Charles Spurgeon
We must determine in our hearts today that we will live out our God given assignments as we continue to offer to Him our thanks and praises even in the midst of all things, no matter how busy we are, no matter what our circumstances. This is God's will for all of us. We should encourage one another, share our joy, share our love for our Heavenly Father....Be encouraged dears ones: THE BEST IS YET TO COME! -Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment