NEW SESSION BEGINNING...

A new session of STAND will begin on Monday, September 14. For more information, please visit www.the52project.com and click on the links for "Stand." Our last session together was WONDERFUL... you won't want to miss this study!

Ready to jump in? Why not take a picture of your rainy day shoes (or you know... boots, flip-flops, bare feet... whatever!) E-mail your photo to the52project@gmail.com And we'll post them with your first name along the side-bar.

Can't wait to study with you!!!
Love, Mary

Monday, July 6, 2009

I want to praise the Lord for my family.

I praise the Lord for our health.

I praise the Lord for another beautiful day.

I praise the Lord for a hope and a future.

I praise the Lord that He would know me... and love me.

I praise the Lord that He is a Father.

I praise the Lord that I KNOW He answers prayer.

I praise the Lord that I can TRUST Him, even with my greatest fears.

I praise the Lord that HE is in control of this day and that He already knows what tomorrow will bring. I praise Him that He prepares me TODAY for tomorrow.

I praise the Lord for giving us His word, and that it is living and active... we can always learn from it.

I praise the Lord that HE has not given us " A spirit of fear, but of power of love and a sound mind."

I praise the Lord for creating families.

I praise the Lord that His way always works out best. Even when we don't think it will or we don't want to obey. It always works out best.

I praise the Lord that after three years of my husband leaving and being gone, my family is together, loving one another, and learning more about our great God together. ONLY HE COULD DO THAT!

I praise God that He is a KING. and He is MY KING.

I praise God that His mercies are new everyday.

I praise God that NO ONE is beyond His reach. NO. ONE.

I praise God for giving us friends to grow alongside with.

I praise God that I know I could go on and on and on and on...

I LOVE MY GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment