NEW SESSION BEGINNING...

A new session of STAND will begin on Monday, September 14. For more information, please visit www.the52project.com and click on the links for "Stand." Our last session together was WONDERFUL... you won't want to miss this study!

Ready to jump in? Why not take a picture of your rainy day shoes (or you know... boots, flip-flops, bare feet... whatever!) E-mail your photo to the52project@gmail.com And we'll post them with your first name along the side-bar.

Can't wait to study with you!!!
Love, Mary

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I think everything we've been talking about is really sinking in with me now -- praise has NOTHING to do with our circumstances and EVERYTHING to do with our God and his constant, unchanging character. How AWESOME is it that His character is unchanging and is so solid to STAND on in the midst of our ever-changing lives!

I'm thankful that my husband's job is not changing his schedule after all, so he will not be asked to work on Sundays.
I am thankful that my small group leader spoke about a subject I really needed to hear about tonight.
I am thankful for a good day at work today.
I am thankful for having a life that is blessed from almost every direction.


-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment