NEW SESSION BEGINNING...

A new session of STAND will begin on Monday, September 14. For more information, please visit www.the52project.com and click on the links for "Stand." Our last session together was WONDERFUL... you won't want to miss this study!

Ready to jump in? Why not take a picture of your rainy day shoes (or you know... boots, flip-flops, bare feet... whatever!) E-mail your photo to the52project@gmail.com And we'll post them with your first name along the side-bar.

Can't wait to study with you!!!
Love, Mary

Monday, July 6, 2009

I PRAISE HIM for the quiet time of each morning
I PRAISE HIM for The Project 52
I PRAISE HIM for the gift of my 91 yr old mother
I PRAISE HIM for the upcoming wedding of my beautiful granddaughter
I PRAISE HIM for my husband, my children and their families
I PRAISE HIM for all He is doing in my life
I PRAISE HIM for all He has done in my life
I PRAISE HIM for all the unknown things He is going to do in my life and my families' lives
I PRAISE HIM for all the trials He had brought me through
I PRAISE HIM for my strenghts and my weaknesses
I PRAISE HIM for new friends He has brought to me
I PRAISE HIM for my church
I PRAISE Him for the freedom He has given me through His Son, Jesus Christ
"By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name" Hebrews 13:15
I am so gratetful for the wonderful privilege of praising our Heavenly Father. WORTHY IS HIS NAME!
-Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment