NEW SESSION BEGINNING...

A new session of STAND will begin on Monday, September 14. For more information, please visit www.the52project.com and click on the links for "Stand." Our last session together was WONDERFUL... you won't want to miss this study!

Ready to jump in? Why not take a picture of your rainy day shoes (or you know... boots, flip-flops, bare feet... whatever!) E-mail your photo to the52project@gmail.com And we'll post them with your first name along the side-bar.

Can't wait to study with you!!!
Love, Mary

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I praise God that He is the Creator of all.
I praise God that He is love and that He first loved me.
I praise God for His simple plan of salvation.
I praise God for my husband and for working in both of our lives.
I praise God for being worthy of my praise and proving Himself in my life even though He didn't have to.
I praise God for the ability to trust my life to Him.
I praise God that He is the one true God and that one day we will all bow at His feet.

-MarySusan

No comments:

Post a Comment