NEW SESSION BEGINNING...

A new session of STAND will begin on Monday, September 14. For more information, please visit www.the52project.com and click on the links for "Stand." Our last session together was WONDERFUL... you won't want to miss this study!

Ready to jump in? Why not take a picture of your rainy day shoes (or you know... boots, flip-flops, bare feet... whatever!) E-mail your photo to the52project@gmail.com And we'll post them with your first name along the side-bar.

Can't wait to study with you!!!
Love, Mary

Friday, July 3, 2009

Forgot to put my praise! How embarassing when we've been talking about how important praising God is :) ... This week God gave me patience and the ability to handle some stressful situations that could have otherwise made me have a meltdown. He has also given me an awesome support system and other resources to help me with such situations! - Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment