NEW SESSION BEGINNING...

A new session of STAND will begin on Monday, September 14. For more information, please visit www.the52project.com and click on the links for "Stand." Our last session together was WONDERFUL... you won't want to miss this study!

Ready to jump in? Why not take a picture of your rainy day shoes (or you know... boots, flip-flops, bare feet... whatever!) E-mail your photo to the52project@gmail.com And we'll post them with your first name along the side-bar.

Can't wait to study with you!!!
Love, Mary

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The dictionary definition was lacking a bit, I thought. I was kinda disappointed! All of the definitions of peace it used had to do with peace on the outside. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I think a lot of times we can appear to have peace on the outside but be anything but peaceful on the inside!

The peace in the scriptures is for those who keep their focus on God and dig into His word. Its a peace that we can't explain - it passes all understanding! And its a promise. I sure do love God's promises - because He always keeps them! I'm so glad that I can experience the peace of God when I fix my eyes on Him and rest in His control.

-Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment