NEW SESSION BEGINNING...

A new session of STAND will begin on Monday, September 14. For more information, please visit www.the52project.com and click on the links for "Stand." Our last session together was WONDERFUL... you won't want to miss this study!

Ready to jump in? Why not take a picture of your rainy day shoes (or you know... boots, flip-flops, bare feet... whatever!) E-mail your photo to the52project@gmail.com And we'll post them with your first name along the side-bar.

Can't wait to study with you!!!
Love, Mary

Friday, July 10, 2009

1. I know without a doubt that I would not be here today if it was not for Christ. When I was 18, I went through a very hard time in my life when my father chose to leave our family. Looking back, I can honestly say that it was the lowest and darkest point of my life. God's love softened my heart. He pulled me out of the miry clay and set my feet upon a rock. As Mary said, He is a father to the fatherless - and the only one who will truly always be faithful and love unconditionally. He ransomed my heart from a very dark place and I will forever be grateful.

2. Father, thank you for calling me your friend. I am so thankful for the ability to come into your presence and so humbled that you want that from me. Make me more like you. I want to see you better than I ever have before - even if I have to walk through fire to get to that point. Search me, try me, refine me, reveal yourself to me. Take me deeper. I love you.

3. I know that my God is the same God who knocked down the walls of Jericho without dynamite or tools. I know that I serve a God who made a bush burned and not be consumed. I know that my God is the God who can make five fish and two loaves of bread feed thousands. Unexplainable, indescribable... amazing. Praise His name!

- Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment