NEW SESSION BEGINNING...

A new session of STAND will begin on Monday, September 14. For more information, please visit www.the52project.com and click on the links for "Stand." Our last session together was WONDERFUL... you won't want to miss this study!

Ready to jump in? Why not take a picture of your rainy day shoes (or you know... boots, flip-flops, bare feet... whatever!) E-mail your photo to the52project@gmail.com And we'll post them with your first name along the side-bar.

Can't wait to study with you!!!
Love, Mary

Monday, July 13, 2009

1. I am coming from a life that was completely and utterly DEFINED by myself and others... with rejection, abuse, and fear. God reached down and saved me.. . HE FREED me from ALL of those things. It 's funny I remember thinking that these would be life attributes that I would always struggle with. Not with God. FIRST He delivered me from my impossible self. Then He delivered me from impossible circumstances. I'm not sure I'll ever fully understand what He has done for me!

2. I stand on the fact that I Worship the One TRUE GOD. That HE CAN and does do the impossible. I stand on knowing that He loves even me. I stand on the promise for His hope and future. I Stand on the knowledge that I am a beloved child of the king and should act accordingly.

3. I am re-examining the "knowledge" that I have. I Am checking to see if my life matches the facts I proclaim. I am seeking hard after God, and trying to always go deeper than I was before. I am worshipping my King. I am serving others not only for them, but for my King. I am seeking to know Him more.

- anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment