NEW SESSION BEGINNING...

A new session of STAND will begin on Monday, September 14. For more information, please visit www.the52project.com and click on the links for "Stand." Our last session together was WONDERFUL... you won't want to miss this study!

Ready to jump in? Why not take a picture of your rainy day shoes (or you know... boots, flip-flops, bare feet... whatever!) E-mail your photo to the52project@gmail.com And we'll post them with your first name along the side-bar.

Can't wait to study with you!!!
Love, Mary

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sawatdii greetings from the other side of the globe! My name is Darlene. My husband and I, along with our 3 boys (8,5,20mos) live in Thailand. We are the only light in this dark town but we love being here. I am so thankful that I am able to join friends even though my physical location is removed from everyone. I need the study and the fellowship - and And I don't even have to leave my house! Looking forward to what God is going to teach me!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Darlene I'm SO GLAD that you're here!! :) I can't wait to learn with you! - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay Darlene - Looking forward to growing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The time is perfect, Mary! It's when my boys are off to bed. We are 11/12 hours ahead (in spring/fall). Can't wait to learn from YOU, all of you! - Darlene

    ReplyDelete