NEW SESSION BEGINNING...

A new session of STAND will begin on Monday, September 14. For more information, please visit www.the52project.com and click on the links for "Stand." Our last session together was WONDERFUL... you won't want to miss this study!

Ready to jump in? Why not take a picture of your rainy day shoes (or you know... boots, flip-flops, bare feet... whatever!) E-mail your photo to the52project@gmail.com And we'll post them with your first name along the side-bar.

Can't wait to study with you!!!
Love, Mary

Friday, June 26, 2009

Psalm 139: 1, 7-10, 23-24

"O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me...Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me... Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."

I KNOW that God knows me...not on the surface... but really knows me. And He is never leaving... no matter where I go... or what my circumstances are... my God is there and He knows me. AND SO... the Psalmist then dedicates his life to God by inviting Him to search and try His heart.... and rid Him of wickedness...and to lead him. He wants to follow God! That is my prayer too today - search me, refine me, lead me!

-Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Lauren, these are my favorite verses too. I am going to pray for you tonight. I also want God to search me, refine me and lead me!
    I thank God for your life:)

    ReplyDelete