NEW SESSION BEGINNING...

A new session of STAND will begin on Monday, September 14. For more information, please visit www.the52project.com and click on the links for "Stand." Our last session together was WONDERFUL... you won't want to miss this study!

Ready to jump in? Why not take a picture of your rainy day shoes (or you know... boots, flip-flops, bare feet... whatever!) E-mail your photo to the52project@gmail.com And we'll post them with your first name along the side-bar.

Can't wait to study with you!!!
Love, Mary

Friday, June 26, 2009

King David is one of my favorite Bible characters:)! David shows us the INTIMATE relationship WITH God. Psalm 10:1 "Why O, Lord, do you stand afar off? Why do you hide yourself in times of trouble?" Obviously, David is pouring out his heart to his Master. He was honest to what he felt... and that tells us how intimate David was with God.
Intimate/Love relationship is what God requires me...and you:) God wants my full devotion with Him alone. And I will tell you my friend, I woud never barter my intimate relationship with my God to anything! Never!
Like King David, there are times in life that I "feel" like God is hiding from me and He doesn't hear me...truth is I KNOW He doesn't hide at all! He knows the circumastances I am facing, He sees me, He knows my heart, He hears me...but...why can't I see Him sometimes??!!...maybe I don't trust Him much?!?..maybe there's something wrong in me that is not right before Him...maybe God is teaching me something but I am not open to it..! There are some factors ("sin factors"..."heart factors") why we don't see Him sometimes but God LOVES us so much that He allows us to experience Him more and more..through that experiences with Him we get to KNOW Him more. The more I know who God is.., the more I love Him!!! God is God, God is Good, God is mighty to Save, God is gracious, God is wonderful, God is my Salvation, God is my Redeemer, God is my comforter, God is my hiding place, God is my protector, God is my healer, God is my provider, God is my Rock, God is my Hope, God is my Joy,God is my strength ...GOD IS MY ALL IN ALL!
As I am pondering this week with you all...I just can't stop singing this song. I don't remember who wrote it but this is one of my favorite songs:) May you my friends, TRUST HIS HEART no matter what circumstances you are in right now.... With love and prayers, Michelle
TRUST HIS HEART
All things work for our good
Though sometimes we can't see how they could
Struggles that break our hearts in two
Sometimes blind us to the truth
Our Father knows what's best for us
His ways are not our own
So when the pathway grows dim
And you just can't see Him
Remember you're never alone.
God is too wise to be mistaken
God is too good to be unkind
So when you don't understand
When you don't see His plan
When you can't trace His hand
Trust His heart
He alone is Faithful and True
He alone knows what is best for you!
- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment