NEW SESSION BEGINNING...

A new session of STAND will begin on Monday, September 14. For more information, please visit www.the52project.com and click on the links for "Stand." Our last session together was WONDERFUL... you won't want to miss this study!

Ready to jump in? Why not take a picture of your rainy day shoes (or you know... boots, flip-flops, bare feet... whatever!) E-mail your photo to the52project@gmail.com And we'll post them with your first name along the side-bar.

Can't wait to study with you!!!
Love, Mary

Monday, June 15, 2009

I would define prosper as knowing and following God's will in my life. I'm at the "trying to know" stage right now, although I realize that knowing His will is an ongoing, life-long process (not a one-time thing). While I'm waiting to know His will on some of the major facets in my life, I'm trying to follow what I'm already sure of -- the day-to-day things like my actions, thoughts, & spending time in the Word. The part of God's character that my eyes are fixed on is that He is who He is. He is steady & unchanging, faithful and ever-present. My part -- my obedience -- is the only piece that is in flux. And I'm scared to think of what I'd miss out on (the things that "could have been") if I do things my own way throughout life rather than God's ...
Lauren I LOVE what you said about growing and producing fruit during hardship -- because there's a big difference between SURVIVING and PROSPERING and you nailed it!
And, uh, Mary - to answer your question, the orange color making you thirsty IS quite weird. We love you anyway, though! :) - Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment