NEW SESSION BEGINNING...

A new session of STAND will begin on Monday, September 14. For more information, please visit www.the52project.com and click on the links for "Stand." Our last session together was WONDERFUL... you won't want to miss this study!

Ready to jump in? Why not take a picture of your rainy day shoes (or you know... boots, flip-flops, bare feet... whatever!) E-mail your photo to the52project@gmail.com And we'll post them with your first name along the side-bar.

Can't wait to study with you!!!
Love, Mary

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I think Peter trusted Jesus when he first step onto the water but when Peter saw the waves he was so scared!( when our problems get tougher and heavier we feel sacred). I also think that Peter had in his heart of blaming Jesus for letting him walked on the water. I would also be scared like Peter was!!!:) The same thing with the circumstances I had faced and the circumstances I am facing at the present. Sometimes. the load is just so heavy and complicated that I gaze at it and I even question God about it. There are also times that the circumstances in my life are so confusing but when I STAND of what I KNOW and what I BELIEVE that "God is not a God of confusion but of Peace" (1 Cor. 14:33) I am still, relax, and joyful in the midst of the storm:) There are also times that I can't recognize God's voice. Sometimes I would say to myself " Is this God's voice?...Is He leading me towards this direction or not?...or maybe maybe these are just obstacles that hinder me not to hear Him right???!!? ..." When these ramdom thoughts come up I immediately remind myself that "God is the Prince of Peace"!
I have claimed this promise many times and I am claiming it again right now and proclaiming it. Jesus said in John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."
May God's Peace be with you today.
In Christ,
Michelle:)

No comments:

Post a Comment