NEW SESSION BEGINNING...

A new session of STAND will begin on Monday, September 14. For more information, please visit www.the52project.com and click on the links for "Stand." Our last session together was WONDERFUL... you won't want to miss this study!

Ready to jump in? Why not take a picture of your rainy day shoes (or you know... boots, flip-flops, bare feet... whatever!) E-mail your photo to the52project@gmail.com And we'll post them with your first name along the side-bar.

Can't wait to study with you!!!
Love, Mary

Monday, June 15, 2009

I KNOW that God is bigger than everything, over everything... and that He is in control of everything. It's not just something I've heard... it's something I've experienced and KNOW completely. I know that He not only directs the outcome of things, but He directs the steps inbetween (Proverbs 20:24).

Today I am choosing to know that by remembering that the slew of crazy situations that appeared in my life today are not only in His hands, but He knew they were coming, where they are going, and He has allowed it. And so that's a relief when I remember that! I'm knowing He's in control by taking captive every thought of worry or confusion... and immediately replacing them by thanking God that I can trust Him completely. I find GREAT comfort in getting on my knees and saying "Ok Lord. I'm here until you tell me otherwise... I want your guidance... I want to please you with this." He has always been faithful to answer. I am knowing it by remembering that HE allowed all of these things in one day and that He has a plan for how it should be done. So rather than going overboard I'm asking for His discernment, and He's given it. I had no idea any of this was coming when I posted this morning... and yet by chosing to trust His character over my circumstances today... what could have been a really bad day has been turning out to be AWESOME. The circumstances are still there, but I am not questioning my decisions. Im finding ways to do things I didn't think I could. I'm able to listen and to follow... and I can say without a doubt that it's God LOVING ME... which gives me SO MUCH JOY on top of it all!!! Thank you Lord!!!
love, mary

1 comment:

  1. So I wasn't crazy when God told me to pray for you today. I've been praying and won't stop! Thanks for your testimony. Love you! -Lauren

    ReplyDelete