NEW SESSION BEGINNING...

A new session of STAND will begin on Monday, September 14. For more information, please visit www.the52project.com and click on the links for "Stand." Our last session together was WONDERFUL... you won't want to miss this study!

Ready to jump in? Why not take a picture of your rainy day shoes (or you know... boots, flip-flops, bare feet... whatever!) E-mail your photo to the52project@gmail.com And we'll post them with your first name along the side-bar.

Can't wait to study with you!!!
Love, Mary

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hi, I'm Renee and I have already introduced myself below...I am back to make a confession. Yes, I said I would post a pic of my rainy day shoes. Alas, I have not yet done so, and the reason is vanity. I am here to assure you that I will post my picture as soon as I get those silly toenails prettied up. That's right, girls, you heard it here first. The toes need some work and I am not too proud to admit it. I STILL think this is a fun idea, so I shall try to have said picture in to 5.2 by the end of the weekend. Will ya'll join me?

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I'm a little slow. Are we supposed to send in a pic of our rainy day shoes? Just shoes, no faces? And do they have to be boots? Just want to make sure I understand. LOL! - Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darlene!! You don't have to send a picture to join the study.. for sure!!! BUT if you'd like too.. I think it would be so much fun and we'll psot them all the way down the page!! It can be just your feet... and it doesn't have to be boots.. whatever you wear in the rain! (Bare feet... flip flops.. anything! :) I'm interested to see the variety !!! :) love, Mary

    ReplyDelete