NEW SESSION BEGINNING...

A new session of STAND will begin on Monday, September 14. For more information, please visit www.the52project.com and click on the links for "Stand." Our last session together was WONDERFUL... you won't want to miss this study!

Ready to jump in? Why not take a picture of your rainy day shoes (or you know... boots, flip-flops, bare feet... whatever!) E-mail your photo to the52project@gmail.com And we'll post them with your first name along the side-bar.

Can't wait to study with you!!!
Love, Mary

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hi!!! I'm Mary. Yep... the same Mary who's already bothered you above... yet I realized I didn't actually introduce myself! How rude! excuse me. I am a wife and mother, a piano teacher, and someone who likes to play outside :) My sweet babies are 4,5, and 6 years old and I'm really looking forward to the summer with them. I am so incredibly excited about doing this Bible study with you... and for all that I KNOW God has in store for us!

1 comment:

  1. Mary I feel sad that you have no comments. That is just not cool. You are now commented and I can sleep! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete