NEW SESSION BEGINNING...

A new session of STAND will begin on Monday, September 14. For more information, please visit www.the52project.com and click on the links for "Stand." Our last session together was WONDERFUL... you won't want to miss this study!

Ready to jump in? Why not take a picture of your rainy day shoes (or you know... boots, flip-flops, bare feet... whatever!) E-mail your photo to the52project@gmail.com And we'll post them with your first name along the side-bar.

Can't wait to study with you!!!
Love, Mary

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hey. I'm Kari. I just married my best friend Drew in January and am also one of the daughters that had the nerve to leave Renee, although it was a difficult decision. :) My husband is a youth pastor to kids that are blind to how amazing and personal our God can be. Honestly I'm a little discouraged when I see how far they seem from "getting it" but I KNOW that God is capable of showing them how to truly live for Him. I am hoping that this Bible study will give me the encouragement and strength that I need to show the teens what I KNOW about MY God.

3 comments:

  1. Yay Kari! I'm glad you'll be joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man. This is gonna be good. "Just sayin... " :) love Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kari, looking forward to studying with you. I love you. Robin

    ReplyDelete