NEW SESSION BEGINNING...

A new session of STAND will begin on Monday, September 14. For more information, please visit www.the52project.com and click on the links for "Stand." Our last session together was WONDERFUL... you won't want to miss this study!

Ready to jump in? Why not take a picture of your rainy day shoes (or you know... boots, flip-flops, bare feet... whatever!) E-mail your photo to the52project@gmail.com And we'll post them with your first name along the side-bar.

Can't wait to study with you!!!
Love, Mary

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hello All,Sounds like we've got a nice group of people here! I've never done anything like this online, but am trusting that this will be a blessed experience. I'm Amy, a wife and mother of three furry children of the feline variety. I live in Roanoke and I'm a social worker for elderly and disabled clients. I stayed away from church for 10 years but GOD (no question about it) brought me back about a year and a half ago and has showed me more of Himself than I have ever known before. Looking forward to learning and sharing with everyone!

1 comment:

  1. HEY AMY!! :) I'm so glad you're here!!! Looking forward to studying with you! love mary

    ReplyDelete