NEW SESSION BEGINNING...

A new session of STAND will begin on Monday, September 14. For more information, please visit www.the52project.com and click on the links for "Stand." Our last session together was WONDERFUL... you won't want to miss this study!

Ready to jump in? Why not take a picture of your rainy day shoes (or you know... boots, flip-flops, bare feet... whatever!) E-mail your photo to the52project@gmail.com And we'll post them with your first name along the side-bar.

Can't wait to study with you!!!
Love, Mary

Monday, June 8, 2009

Greetings from the land of SMILES, Thailand! Smiles because there are more than 10 Thai smiles:) My name is Michelle. I'm a teacher, a tent-maker, a bread winner (it's a blessing and a priviledge). :) ...I'm so excited to have an adventure in Psalms with you and the others. I'm looking forward to see what God has in store:) May He guide us as we study His word and give us a teachable heart! :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow Hi Michelle!! I'm SO EXCITED that you're here!! This is incredible to get to study with and learn from people all over the place. It sounds like you have alot on your plate! I know that God's word is ALWAYS an encouragement... and I'm looking forward to getting to know you!!! love, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Michelle! I'm so glad you figured out how to join. Mary, she's my "little sis." We are actually distant cousins. She's a sweetheart! - Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary! I'm so excited too...can't wait to study with everybody who has joined here. I'm always on 5.2project website. I have been reading here a lot and I LOVE TO LISTEN TO MUSIC. Many of my fav songs are here!
    Thanks to Darlene! She's a blessing!

    ReplyDelete