NEW SESSION BEGINNING...

A new session of STAND will begin on Monday, September 14. For more information, please visit www.the52project.com and click on the links for "Stand." Our last session together was WONDERFUL... you won't want to miss this study!

Ready to jump in? Why not take a picture of your rainy day shoes (or you know... boots, flip-flops, bare feet... whatever!) E-mail your photo to the52project@gmail.com And we'll post them with your first name along the side-bar.

Can't wait to study with you!!!
Love, Mary

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The characteristic of God I chose to focus on this week is that He is the God who sees . . .that He cares about the minutest details of my life . . .the past couple days, I've seen God giving me little gifts . ..little things that are distinctly for "Lori";,from a relaxing weekend in Prague to fun events lined up this week after a grueling period of grading papers.I'm also trusting Him to "see" someone I love very much who is going through an awful time right now - the things she's facing are unimaginable, but God sees and can help her just as He's helping me.Dear God THANK YOU for showing your LOVE in the midst of great HURT. - Lori

1 comment:

  1. I love it when we are able to see little "God" gifts in our lives! How exciting! -Lauren

    ReplyDelete