NEW SESSION BEGINNING...

A new session of STAND will begin on Monday, September 14. For more information, please visit www.the52project.com and click on the links for "Stand." Our last session together was WONDERFUL... you won't want to miss this study!

Ready to jump in? Why not take a picture of your rainy day shoes (or you know... boots, flip-flops, bare feet... whatever!) E-mail your photo to the52project@gmail.com And we'll post them with your first name along the side-bar.

Can't wait to study with you!!!
Love, Mary

Monday, June 15, 2009

Can I just say again that I'm really enjoying this AND learning a lot?! You ladies are SUCH a blessing to me.

I love what you said, Mary, about DELIGHT meaning to put place my will on it and pursue it. I needed that reminder. Often times I think I STAND but don't DELIGHT... and miss so much because of it. I also liked the reminder from the story of Hagar that God is ALWAYS the God who sees me... not just sometimes. Always. So those are my random thoughts first. :)

Prosper... when I think about the tree... and prospering... I think it means to grow and produce fruit in a time of hardship... during the storm... to not fall over or shrink up and die... but to grow... and then to go on to produce fruit in the midst of it. That would really be prospering.

As far as the character of God that I want to fix my eyes on this week, I want to focus on the aspect that He is my PROVIDER. He knows what I need before I do. And He provides it. Every time. It may not be what I want, but what I need. And as a female, it is comforting to know that doesn't just apply to physical needs but emotional needs as well. He provides EVERYTHING that I need. I'm so thankful.

Thanks again to all of you for being my study buddies. :)

Love,
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. You've always got such a clear way of explaining what you're learning, and I'm learning from you!!! And thanks for praying for me today. :) :) love mary

    ReplyDelete